Sunday, April 25, 2010

Welcome!



Blackburn Rovers is a football (soccer for any Americans reading) club in Lancashire, England. I’ve been a passionate supporter for many years, ever since I developed an interest in football. No matter the sport, I’ve never been a fan of supporting the best, largest, or most successful teams. I like the idea of rooting for the underdog, so I chose a small town club with a lot of history.

I’ll be writing about all aspects of the club, but my main focus will be on things you can’t find on Sky Sports, or the BBC website, or any other sports websites. Therefore I’ll be mostly steering clear of match previews and reports and instead focusing on other aspects of the club. I hope you enjoy the material and please leave comments and recommend to friends. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment